So, if you’ve clicked this post in confusion, don’t worry. I hate Faith. Just kidding. Or am I?
Anyways, I’ve broken our no posting streak (remember: positivity) to bring you this actually-not-at-all hateful BIRTHDAY POST
THAT”S RIGHT GUYS. JUNE 15 is Faith’s B-DAY (as well as our French Exam), so be sure to wish her a happy birthday (as well as luck with her exam #prayforusjune2k16)
Without any further ado, here’s a lot of sappy stuff I’d never say to her face.
REASONS I HATE FAITH
- She reads as many books as I do, as fast as I do. It’s like I’ve been waiting my whole life for the this pint-sized ball of manic energy.
- She has the exact same sense of humor as me… which has led me to the realization that it’s pretty sad (I’m joking, so chill :P)
- She got me into book blogging, which means that I spend 20% of my time on Goodreads, and 40% talking to other bloggers, 20% crying over how pretty everyone else’s blog is, 15% doing random ugly things on Photoshop, and 5% actually panicking and writing blog posts. Thanks fam. XD
- She’s so happy. Faith, it was Monday morning and I don’t need you vomit rainbows. That only makes me want to die even more.
- She cheers me up. Either she makes fun of me, or starts cracking terrible jokes. Do not underestimate the power of awful jokes.
- She is so easy to annoy. Sometimes, I can’t help myself.
- We think so alike it’s scary and cool. Mostly scary. And a boon at school projects
- She’s an editor on the school newspaper with me, which makes the long nights kind of worth it. I mean, we basically procrastinate, so it’s all good.
- She is the master at procrastination 😛 I learn new tricks from her every week.
- Faith is Faith.
Scientists have proven that the longer this post is, the worse Sarah’s french mark becomes, so I’m going to sign off now – but don’t forget to comment guys! (Basically, this is my lame attempt at a birthday present for her, so it’ll be really awkward explaining it if no one cares )
FAITH WE SORT OF HATE-LOVE YOU! ❤
~Sarah, in case anyone was confused. Self love is a thing, you know 😛