We are always happy to accept books for review at Sublime Reads. Please note the following as contacting us assumes you have read and agreed to these terms:
- We are always happy to accept books for review and will do our best to best to review all that is sent to us. However, we are still in school ~ so please be patient (this is a hobby blog). In the case of an ARC, the review shall be released the week of (or before) official publication. If the book has already been published, then we will give it priority (after ARCs but before regular books).
- We reserve the right choose the books that we would like to review
- We reserve the right point out potentially sensitive or offensive elements to readers in a review. These elements will not affect how we feel about a book.
- We are on Goodreads, Instagram and Google+
What We Will Review:
We are interested in many different genres.
We will accept physical copies of books (ie paperback/hardcover).
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT eBOOKS IN ANY WAY. If you are willing to send us a print copy, we will consider it for review.
We do accept self-published books, insofar they do not conflict with the above terms.
We are especially interested in books written by Canadian authors.
Sublime Reads will accept ANY YA book, regardless of subject. We may even do joint reviews for the same book.
Sublime Reads will accept Middle Grade fiction (ranging from grade 6 (ages 11) and up)
We may do movies/ TV shows/ K-drama reviews, so we are open to any suggestions. There are no guarantees since these depend on us and our schedule.
How To Contact Us:
Email us at email@example.com
IF YOU ARE A PUBLISHER/AUTHOR:
In you email please include:
- Title and author of the book you would like us to review
- Cover image to use in the review
- Any links you think we might find helpful
- Release date*
- Let us know if you would be open to a giveaway. This will not affect our response or review.
We promise to respond to emails in a timely manner: please allow for 1 to 2 weeks to reply.
If we choose to accept your offer, we will then reply with a shipping address in CANADA, and further questions if necessary
*We read books fairly quickly ~ in about 1-2 weeks. However, we do live in Canada, so when contacting us, please leave time for the book to actually arrive.
We will post all reviews on Goodreads and will post links on Google+ and Instagram. We will also post links to the reviews where we see it relevant.
This policy is valid from 25 June 2015
This blog is a collaborative blog written by Sarah and Faith. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep (or recycle/donate) books.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owners of this blog are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org